Home Sellers - Now You Can Attract More Buyers! Sell Your Home Faster And For A Higher Price By Offering Potential Buyers Home Systems Breakdown Insurance.
Canadian home sellers can benefit from similar home protection services that Americans have used successfully for over 50 years. Home Systems and Appliances Breakdown Insurance can make a resale home more attractive to buyers. Pre-Owned car dealers discovered over 60 years ago that sales increased dramatically when vehicles were protected by a warranty - statistics show the same is true for resale homes.
• Gallup has found that most home buyers would prefer to buy a home protected by Home Systems and Appliance breakdown insurance
• The National Home Warranty Association claims Home Systems and appliance protected homes sell much faster
• Business Week has stated Home Systems and Appliance protected homes sell for more than non-protected homes.
At Martin Merry and Reid Limited a Registered Insurance Broker, we offer what we believe is the best service and protection available to help sell your home:
• Canadian Home Shield SafeClose TM Home Systems and Appliance Breakdown Insurance* offered and paid for by your Realtor®,provides protection for 1 year from the high cost of repairs due to unexpected breakdowns to home systems and appliance, commencing 30 days after enrollment. This coverage is transferable to the home buyers and effective after the waiting period.
• A home systems and appliance breakdown insurance "sign rider" can be displayed on the for sale sign and the same message can be added to the MLS® listings, feature sheets and in classified ads to attract more buyers.
Best of all, providing this coverage lets potential buyers know the home you are selling is protected, creating Peace of Mind, confidence and security. This protection provides you with a competitive edge that no FSBO or reduced commission provider can match.
CHS SafeClose TM Home Systems & Appliance Breakdown Insurance* 1 Yr. Premium Coverage up to $15,000** Total Protection
*Refer to policy wording for terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions. **For individual coverages limits, refer to policy. Canadian Home Shield SafeClose™ is a Trademark and Brand Name used by Permission and Licenced to Martin Merry and Reid Limited. SafeClose™ is Underwritten by Sovereign General Insurance Company. Realtor® and MLS® are Trademarks of CREA. Policy holder must pay a service call charge of $50 for each breakdown on each covered eligible home system or appliance.